Essex Indian is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement?
Essex Indian may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- 1. Name and job title
- 2. Contact information including email address
- 3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- 4. Your Performance details
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- 1. Internal record keeping.
- 2. We may use the information to improve our services.
- 3. We may periodically send emails about details of upcoming event, recent events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- 4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.